Examity® is an online proctoring tool that works within Canvas. To use Examity®, students need to login to set up their profile. Students cannot schedule exams until their profile is complete.
- Desktop computer, laptop, or Chromebook (no tablets) · Webcam and microphone (built-in or external)
- Connection to network with sufficient internet speed: at least 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload
- Operating systems: Windows XP – Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Browser with pop-up blocker disabled: Google Chrome v39 or later, or Mozilla Firefox v34 or later
Note: Examity® recommends using Chrome as your browser.
- Canvas Auto-Proctoring guide (PDF)
- Canvas Proctoring Student Guide (PDF)
- Examity Video Tour
- Automated Proctoring Troubleshooting Guide (PDF)
If you need help, contact Examity's technical support team via email at email@example.com, phone at (855)-392-6489, or chat directly through the Live Chat feature on the Examity dashboard.
Global Campus currently uses Examity® for some course assessments. If you are teaching a Global Campus course, contact the Global Campus Testing Center at 785-532-5575, 800-622-2579, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
K-State is currently not licensed to support all courses using Examity®. If you would like to use Examity® in your class, your academic unit will be responsible for the costs associated with using it. Contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722, 800-865-6143, or email@example.com for more information.