View the Keep Teaching website to learn about training and resources available to instructors who will be teaching online for the rest of the spring semester.
Library and Research Resources:
Faculty, staff, and students should use the free Interlibrary Loan service to get books and articles from other libraries. All online library resources are available, but most of the physical collection that was in Hale will not be available during the 2018-2019 school year. Searchable PDFs are now available to improve accessibility. Please note: we usually aren't able to provide textbooks through this service. Stop by any library help desk either at our new Union location or a branch library to get help making a request online.
Library Services available at the following locations:
- Welcome Desk, K-State Student Union
- Weigel Library, Regnier Hall, Room 0081
- Math/Physics Library, Cardwell Hall, Room 105
- Vet Med Library, Trotter Hall, Room 422
The online Ask A Librarian services, staffed by the branch libraries (MathPhysics, Weigel Architecture, Veterinary Medicine, and K-State Polytechnic), are all operating fully. For a complete list of branch locations, go to http://www.lib.k-state.edu/locations.
Are you looking for a quiet study space? Go to http://www.k-state.edu/its/recovery/service-locations.html to see all the available locations.
A new Scantron machine is located just outside the Cat's Pause Lounge on the second floor of the K-State Student Union. Faculty should bring a USB drive to load files because the computer attached to the Scantron machine does not currently have a working network connection. The use of the Scantron machine is limited to the hours the IT Help Desk is open. The current times are:
- Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, 1 - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 - 10 p.m.
Updates to Canvas were released on March 21. To see all the new features and fixed bugs view the complete March Release Notes.
- Canvas Commons — Favorited Commons items can be imported from Quizzes, Pages, Discussions, Assignments, and Modules. This change allows users to import all favorited content from Commons into one of the five supported Canvas areas.